1. What type of mood are you generally in on a rainy day?
Well, my mood generally is based on how I'm feeling (emotionally, physically, etc.) rather than the weather. However on most rainy days I feel rather rejuvenated, so to speak. I love the rain, it's quite soothing and I feel more at ease.
2. What are your favorite things to do when the weather is gloomy?
I don't consider rainy weather to be gloomy, though whenever it's raining I sometimes just go about my normal business, however if there's a downpour of rain I like to sit and listen to the pounding of it on the rooftop or against the windows. It's just so pretty and soothing, almost like a lullaby, and especially if it's a thunderstorm I love listening for the thunder and watching for the lightning (if there's any, since sometimes lightning is a rare thing to witness around here and it doesn't happen that often).
3. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Not that I can recall.
4. After the rain stops, do you continue what you were doing, or do you run outside to do something else?
It depends on whatever I'm doing at the time. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, and sometimes I go outside when it's still raining. I also love the smell after it's been raining; it's a lovely after-scent.
5. What is your favorite drink/food to have when it's raining outside?
Miso soup and hot chocolate. MMmm-mmmm!