2. This passed weekend, I watched the That's So Raven episode with Ryan Hansen's second appearance as part of the trio boyband....singing and dancing in a fireman suit. Hee! I was really grinning and giggling at that part, and damn! can that boy dance. Seriously, I'll only watch that show with only him in it (I'm still getting over the "dude, DICK's on DISNEY OMG!" reaction). There's only a few occasional random episodes that I find funny, otherwise if it doesn't have Ryan appearing in it, it's all dead to me. Granted he's only been on that show twice, but still!
3. Koda Kumi's brand new PV for "JUICY"! So sultry, so damn sexy. I absolutely love Kumi. ♥
4. Dude, I totally didn't know that Grosse Pointe is coming to DVD. I loved this show when it aired, and was majorly disappointed when the WB didn't continue it after its first season. Yet another hilariously funny satire that the networks just didn't understand, unlike its audience. While there is no DVD release date finalized, I am going to order this as soon as possible. I admired the character of Hunter, she was the bestest bitch ever. I would actually like to see a combat between Hunter and Cordelia. That would be freaking awesome!
5. BUT, Carnivale Season 2 DVD will be released on the 18th! Finally, it's about time they released it. I went OMGYAYS when seeing this.
6. Tonight's Daily Show was superb, as usual, which made me giggle lots. Okay, it always makes me laugh, but tonight they actually did a segment where visibly showing dildos of all shapes and sizes (and Ed Helms using one as a lightsaber, no doubt) was beyond hysterical. Thank goodness that it's prime time television, until it reruns tomorrow morning and afternoon, that is.