1. Internet or TV?
Internet, by a longshot. Television isn't thrilling as there's too much crap on nowadays, and the things that I do end up watching and liking either start sucking as it goes on or gets cancelled by the networks. The Internet is useful for many different things: research, social networking, buying/selling merchandise, fandom related things, and much more. So, in other words, the Internet for the win!
2. If you loved him and she didn't, would you ever steal your best friend's partner?
This is difficult, since I know there's that unwritten code rule where you never date your best friend's significant other even after they've broken up. However, hypothetically speaking, if there's no chemistry or nothing is clicking between them and it just isn't meant to be, I don't see any problem with going with that partner that my friend doesn't much care for. Though if there's any weird vibe going on between them afterwards I wouldn't chance it especially if it meant risking our friendship, but if my BFF gives consent to letting me date her ex-partner I would definitely take that chance, particularly if I liked him before and/or during the time they were dating. But would I ever "steal" him when they were still together, definitely not. That would be wrong, even if the relationship was going down the drain.
3. Could you live without your family or friends?
Absolutely not. They're the ones that keep me grounded, without them I wouldn't have that stability in my life.
4. What's your favorite time of the year (season, holiday, event, etc)?
Christmas. ♥ And I also love summertime too, which I'm looking forward to this year.
5. Do you smile when a stranger walks up to you?
Yes, even when strangers walk past me on the street and whatnot. It's the polite and considerate thing to do since, who knows? Perhaps they're having a bad day and someone smiling genuinely at them might make their day a little less horrible, even for a split second.
And going along with memes (which seems to be a theme this weekend, heh), here's a TV meme I've stolen from beauty_awake: List your top six TV Shows before you look at the questions...
3. Battlestar Galactica
4. My Lovely Samsoon
5. House M.D.
6. Prison Break
01. Who is your favourite character from #2?
Claire Bennet. She is totally my hero. ♥
02. Who is your least favourite character from #4?
I'm just starting this fandom
03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Hee, it would be cracktastic that's for sure. Sam and Dean would investigate some kind of paranormal virus that's infecting people, and end up at the hospital pretending to be interns or doctors from another hospital. They have a quarrel with House and his team, and Dean would possibly get into a square-off with House himself. There would be lots of funny things happening, and "WTF" expressions from everyone. And Dean would hit on Cameron, naturally. Or it could be the other way around, where either Sam or Dean get mysteriously sick and wind up at the hospital where House and his team try to solve the mystery illness...except since it's supernatural causes, one of the brothers has to figure out what it is with the team's help. And Dean would still hit on Cameron. Oh! This would make a great crossover crack!fic. I dare someone to write this, if something similar hasn't been crossed over already.
04. Who is your favourite ship from #6?
Michael and Sara.
05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Kara Thrace and Michael Scofield. Holy shit, that would be a lovely blind date wouldn't it? I would've paired Michael with Six, but I already have Six paired off with many different characters from other fandoms, and I'd figure Kara wouldn't mind meeting Michael. If anything, I'd have one of the cold and hardcore Six copies surprise T-Bag and break him in half...but that's just the sadistic side of me, because T-Bag is scum.
06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Oh, definitely Samsoon. We'd probably just hangout, go to the mall and spend money on clothes, and talk about relationships, men and whatnot. You know, the typical Girls' Day Out kind of deal. Also, we'd bake! Lots of yummy things, we'd just cook something sweet and lavish and have fun doing so.
07. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change?
Nothing. I like where the story's going, and since we don't know exactly what's going to happen next it keeps the mystery going on. Until we're off hiatus, that is. I would've liked some characters to have more action, however the season's not done yet so who knows? Perhaps their time will come. They do need to save the world, after all.
08. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
House and Cuddy. In the professional sense they seem to have a Yin-Yang relationship, however they deeply respect one another's positions. Especially Cuddy in the most recent episode where she had to play "House" while he was taking a "vacation"; usually whenever House starts getting overly crazy with his thoughts the Ducklings go to Cuddy to keep his levelheaded and grounded, however in that particular episode someone had to be Cuddy's Cuddy, and she finally realized how difficult it was for House to make such decisions without her being there. In the romantic sense, it's played with a lot on the show (just as much as the House/Wilson), since House likes to playfully and bluntly flirt with Cuddy while she just stands there, rolling her eyes. But there is definite chemistry between them.
09. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Damn. Save Adama or save Dean? Well, Admiral Adama is one tough guy so he'll probably survive, so my choice would be Dean Winchester
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
I'd keep it just the same, thanks.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be?
A female ex-bounter hunter, prisoner fugitive that Michael and company encounter and would be of help to them, along as a challenge. Think of mixture Domino Harvey, Baby Firefly from The Devil's Rejects and Jessica Sanders from Heroes. Now that would be an interesting combination.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?
Peter Petrelli fulfills his destiny by "saving the cheerleader" to "save the world", Claire Bennet is announced homecoming queen and Sylar arrives at Odessa, Texas to kill her and steal her ability, but is in for a surprise. Claire also reveals her ability to her father, HRG.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
None. There aren't any main characters that I dislike, and it would be a copout to say The Demon by killing him with the last bullet in The Colt.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Battlestar Galactica, since I would like to walk about the set of Galactica. Or better yet, the Cylon baseships.
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) from Supernatural or even Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) from Prison Break.