2. WTF telemarketers?! Quit calling me!
3. Someone screencapped the 2gether movie. Holy motherfucking shit. Nothing beats out the absolute parody of creating the cheesiest, corniest and most hilarious mockery of boy bands. This has seriously made my day, like whoa. "I know my calculus, it's U + Me = Us!" and "The hardest part of breaking up...is getting back your stuff!" HEE! Come on, I can't be the only person out there with this guilty pleasure of enjoying those songs and singing along to them, despite the campy cheese it really was
4. In light of continuing with fandom withdrawals, there's now hmd_tuesdays. Similar to the "fandom five" communities out there, this time for the House fandom. Brilliant idea? I think so! Here are my answers to this week's first five questions:
1. Which Season is your favorite so far? How come?
Hmmm, this is difficult to answer because each season I've enjoyed quite well. Certain things have bothered me with each one, but overall I love all current three so far. But my personal favorite would have to be season two. First off, it doesn't deal with Vogler seen in S1 nor the asshole cop they call Tritter seen in S3. Which, while minor in their roles, played a significant role in intentionally messing with our favorite doctor.
2. What's your favorite Houseism?
I have to pick just one? There are MANY of Houseisms that I enjoy. But I have to say my favorite at the moment is: "Bizarre is good! Common has hundreds of explanations, bizarre has hardly any."
3. Which duckling is your favorite? Why?
Chase. I know most fans are on a like-or-dislike basis with him, but I really like his character for the reason that he never questions House's motives unless he's absolutely sure that House is doing something wrong (and sometimes he does, but not as frequent as the other Ducklings). As noted, he's worked with House for a long time and knows his way of doings things, hence why I consider him House's bitch in that sense. In the S3 finale when House fired him, he looked taken aback and a little baffled, but didn't question or argue. Plus, he's cute with a pretty Australian accent and fluffy hair.
I would also have to say, to an extent, Foreman because we'd seen him grow since the beginning of the series. He used to really despite House, and I mean really to the point of outwardly yelling and arguing with him. Throughout the seasons we seen Foreman warming up to House, perhaps not liking him but respecting him as a doctor.
4. What's your OTP?
House/Wilson. I mean, how can you deny it? Other than that, definitely House/Cuddy.
5. When did you become obsessed with the show?
I think after the first season. It was something I was impressed by because it was different in its structure, with not so much soap-operaish drama like in Grey's Anatomy but not so much with the seriousness and gross-out factors like in CSI. It's the right kind of medium for a medical show like this; the snarking and comedy given by House and the medical mysteries balance each other out for an entertaining hour of television. Also, come on, the sarcastic lines delivered by Hugh Laurie are pure gold. If anyone else was cast for the part, it wouldn't be nearly as hilarious.