Now for the mondaysabitch:
1. Have you ever been to a Pride Parade?
2. What's your favourite Skittles flavour?
I don't have a particular favorite flavor, since I tend to have more than just one at a time. Though I'm not fond of the yellow ones by themselves; they always have to go with another color/flavored one.
3. Did you ever watch "Rainbow Brite"? If so, who was your favourite Color Kid?
Oh my God, YES! Rainbow Brite was yet another childhood favorite of mine, and is such a shame that children's television isn't like that anymore. As for favorite Color Kid, I don't necessarily recall at this moment. I remember watching the program, not really placing favorites. This is getting me all nostalgic, and now I have the urge to go dig through my own VHS tapes and see if I can locate and rewatch Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer.
4. Have you ever seen "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat"?
....Have never heard of it. :/
5. What's at the end of your rainbow? (Assume a pot of gold is already taken because that's just not creative).
If not a pot of gold, then tons and tons of gorgeous jewelry. I'm kind of in a jewelry-craving mode right now. I would also say the pot filled with gift cards/credit cards/blank checks so I could shop ENDLESSLY without worrying about going into debt, because seriously that would totally be at the end of MY rainbow.
The other night I had a dream that I was a viper pilot aboard Galactica, and it was FUN like whoa. Fandom on the brain? You betcha.