1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/.
2. PSA: the username/password is forbidden, and should be be used. /PSA
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top ten fifteen results
3. Kinesiologist (ding ding ding!)
5. Animal Caretaker
6. Special Effects Technician
8. Taxidermist (Um, say what now?)
9. Housekeeper (Just because I like cleaning the house doesn't mean I want to be a housekeeper for the rest of my life, m'kays)
10. Athletic Trainer
12. Mental Health Nurse
14. Horticulturist (both this an the agronomist result puzzle me)
15. Dancer (been there, done that, still doing it)
The list went on, such as becoming a neurologist, pharmacy technician, surgical technologist, a midwife, microbiologist, and plenty others along the same lines. They all represent a theme here, which I guess you all can tell what that theme is. Although I'm amused at some of the choices, such as becoming a comedian and the taxidermist choice.
Tonight is the mid-season finale of Psych. Why do they do this to us? Seriously.