So, in order to cheer things up around here, carlyinrome had tagged me for this meme which I haven't done yet, and I feel it's wildly appropriate.
The rules are easy, just post 6 things that recently made you happy! Then tag 6 people and force them to post this on their LJs because it is good. Everyone needs a little happiness once in awhile.
1. Dexter. Not only the show but the books as well, which I happily recieved all three novels as birthday presents, and I'm loving and enjoying them both.
2. Mohinder/Molly/Matt, or more commonly known as the House of M3. If anything from the Heroes second season makes me happy is this simply adorable domestic family. It's just their entire living situation makes me not only smile, but squeefully gleeful too, and it goes beyond the "Molly has two daddies" thing. It's just so freaking adorable, Mohinder and Matt adopting and taking care of Molly, Matt and Mohinder bickering like an old married couple, and their love and dedication towards this little girl they'd sworn to protect. It just warms and melts my heart every time I think of it. It's such an adorable concept and fills me with giddy happiness. They've taken my heart this season, and I seriously cannot stop rewatching their scenes together or reading anything involving their cute little family. *squishes them* ♥
3. Winter/Autumn clothes. Recently I bought a handful of clothes for the autumn and winter seasons, and I am very happy with these purchases. Very warm, very stylish, and I just can't wait until it starts getting cooler than it has been because I'll be able to wear them when going out! Yay!
4. Supernatural: Bedtime Stories. Um, I pretty much thrive on the gruesome versions of the original fairytales, I am completely psyched for the next episode of Supernatural because we get JUST THAT. The absolute GOREFEST of FAIRYTALES OMGYAY FTW BABY. Call me morbidly fascinated, but dude this is just awesome. Even the preview is creepifying. I love it.
5. CHRISTMAS! I know, it's like almost two months away and it hasn't even been Halloween yet, but dudes c'mon. It's my FAVORITE time fo the year. I'm already in the holiday spirit, and the stores/ads around here are just tempting me with their early-Christmas sales and decorations and music. I'm just about to break into the Christmas boxes and start decorating already....
6. Brownies, because I just baked some, and they're delicious.
Also, I seriously cannot wait for Repo! The Genetic Opera! I saw the preview-clip-trailer while watching the SpikeTV Scream Awards and, dudes, it looks TOTALLY AWESOME. With an amazing ensemble cast: Anthony Stewart Head, Paris Hilton, Bill Moseley, Alexa Vega, Sarah Brightman...holy crap! Just having Giles singing while snarling is just, GUH. Watch the trailer here. It's a musical of gorefeasting and bloodshed, and one badass Giles to boot. I can't wait!