♥ OTP ♥
01. CASTIEL MAKES HIS APPEARANCE YET AGAIN, HOORAY! \O/ PLUS DEAN/CAS SCREENTIME MAKES ME A HAPPY BUNNY. HEEEEE.
02. More seriously, we're finally going to get somewhere with Dean trying to piece things together with what the hell is up with his brother. I know it's only the sixth episode and we probably won't get all the answers immediately, or possibly at all if the promo is a mislead into having the brothers being at each others throats more, but I wished if anything there should have been more mystery and lead-up to this. Because all this has left me is feeling irritated and annoyed at Sam so far this season, so there better be some explanation for his arrogant, self-righteous asshole behavior, especially after what I heard from this last episode of what Sam did.
03. Dean finally getting to punch Sam. I felt irritated he didn't in the premiere because, well, that's how these brothers kind of bond. Whether it's out of anger or just a "you dumbass!" kind of way. Dean finally unleashing his fury is exactly what needs to be done.
04. What I'm hoping for is that Castiel helps Dean or at least offers assistance or information of some sort. As much as I adore Castiel being independent with his own storyline and personal agenda and not always coming to their rescue time after time, I do want him to help Dean with this since there is something very wrong, not just with Sam but everything surrounding whatever happened to him. It's all connected. Oh, and I hope we get enough screentime for him than just a few minutes because that would royally suck.
05. More Dean/Cas eyefucking. It's mandatory with these two, honestly. ;p
I'm loling @ all the typical wank happening in fandom right now. Seriously people, take a deep breath and step away from the computer.