01. Krystal to join Clone Club. Honestly, after being introduced last season, I'm so happy she wasn't just a one-episode character and also that she's still alive. After everything she's been through, not to mention already doing her own little investigation since she is smart to figure out that something was wrong, she doesn't deserve to be left out in the dark. She needs to know the truth and have the protection and support of her sisters, especially since she has mentioned she doesn't really have anyone else in her life that genuinely cares about her. She deserves that right. And since Felix was kind to her, I want him to be the one to ease her into it and be her wingman, similar to how he was with Alison. Basically, I just want more Krystal, please.
02. Clone Club discovering what Alison and Donnie do/have done. This isn't the advance the plot or whatever, but it would just be hilarious to see their reactions to the fact they have accidentally killed people, one of them being Leakey who is buried in their garage. Not to mention the whole drug dealing situation. The only people who know about this are Felix and Helena, so it would be pretty interesting to see Sarah and Cosima's reaction to what has really been happening with the Hendrix's in Good 'Ole Suburbia.
03. More concerning Kira. While I do want to know more about why Sarah and Helena are the only fertile ones of the clones, which is in connection to this I'm sure, I am still very curious on what this means for Kira. She does have special and different aspects to her biology, the fact that she didn't get hurt after being hit by a car, how she seems quite intuitive to her surroundings and what is happening (even more so than an intelligent child would be), and I feel like there is more in store for her. Especially if the Neolutionists plotted this very thing about not just the evolution of cloning, but of creating offspring of clones with enhanced senses and biology, which would be an interesting development since the creation of the female clones were to make them infertile and how Sarah/Helena are anomalies. But either way, I do want more answers with that, and more involvement with Kira in general. Child actors don't still children forever, and I do want to see Kira more active in the main plot than how she was in the last season.
04. Helena bonding with the other clones. We've only gotten a lot of Helena bonding with Sarah, and by extension Felix and Kira, and last season we got a delightful amount of Helena and Donnie bonding and teaming up. With her baby on the way, I want to see Helena bonding more with Alison and Cosima, and Krystal if she becomes part of Clone Club. Furthermore, I want to see how Helena adjusts herself to her new life of not just preparing to become a mother to her own child, but also being surrounded by a loving, caring family, something she hasn't really had before. She deserves that much after everything she's gone through. At the same time, I still want bouts of her having many Helena moments as possible, from the hilariously wacky shenanigans and confusing everyone to being called upon to fight/kill someone for her new family, but with a redirected purpose and for her to choose her own life and path.
05. Beth Childs. It's already revealed from the article above that Beth will be playing a huge role in the upcoming fourth season, possibly through a series of flashbacks throughout. We already got a treat last season when they brought Beth back for a brief scene with Sarah, although that was mostly a dreamed hallucination Sarah was having so that can be more of an unreliable narrative in that sense as to who Beth Childs was as a person. So with this information that Beth will be a major factor this season, I'm pretty excited as to what we'll be seeing and what will be revealed, especially with how she discovered about clones, how she met up with Cosima and Alison and the friendship that was formed there, her relationship with Paul and what she knew (which means bringing him back as well!) and what other things she knew that possibly led to her suicide. Beth has always been the connecting factor to everything, she has been the core to the rest of the clones coming together even after her death, it's always been her cause that they continue going. Getting to see more about Beth, who she actually was, what she was going through, understanding more about her own life than even what her sisters knew is going to be fascinating and fantastic.
06. More about Cosima Niehaus. I feel like out of all of the main clones, we know the least about Cosima, at least in terms of her background, which is possibly one of the reasons some people in fandom feel the least connected with her storyline, since it's either concerning her either showing off her science skills, the complications of being sick or her relationship drama. We got to meet Alison's mother last season, so I feel it should be fitting to understand more about where Cosima came from. We know she's from San Francisco, but what about her parents? Family? Friends? Basically give us an understanding on the life she had before everything concerning clones happened.
07. The Neolution. The fact that this new season is definitely going to explore more about the Neolution and what their plans are for Sarah and the rest of the Leda clones and how they have orchestrated everything from the beginning, I am very, very curious as to what this means as a game changer. Also, what this means for someone like Rachel Duncan, who is now being held in Neolution headquarters, and whether she's going to go along with them or not (I kind of want her to join Clone Club, actually, whether reluctantly as a necessity or genuinely). We're heading into new territory with this and I'm very excited about it.