You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player, etc. and write down the first 20 songs. Here are the rules: No skipping! Be honest!
01. Godai Aku Lagi by Agnes Monica ♪♫
02. A Bittersweet Tragedy by Beseech ♪♫
03. Anything For You by Evanescence ♪♫
04. Wonder Woman by Namie Amuro ft. AI & Anna Tsuchiya ♪♫
05. Why Don't You Come With Me? by Tommy february6 ♪♫
06. One Last Chance by Daughtry ♪♫
07. Love Me Or Hate Me by Lady Sovereign ♪♫
08. So Real by Mandy Moore ♪♫
09. The Graystone Family by Bear McCreary (from Caprica) ♪♫
10. Try Again by Aaliyah ♪♫
11. The Passage Of Time by Bear McCreary (from Battlestar Galactica) ♪♫
12. You Make Me Sick by Pink ♪♫
13. Uh Oh by Chloe Wang (Bennet) ♪♫
14. Insatiable by Darren Hayes ♪♫
15. Where Were You? by Sirusho ♪♫
16. Silent Screamerz by BoA ♪♫
17. Game On by Felicia Day ft. Sandeep Parikh and the cast of The Guild ♪♫
18. Can't Hold Us Down by Christina Aguilera ft. Lil' Kim ♪♫
19. The Dance by Bear McCreary (from Battlestar Galactica) ♪♫
20. Salty Sweet by MS MR ♪♫
++ Here's a Harry Potter Fandom Friending Meme and a Happy Things Friending Meme.
++ First promo for the second season of Agent Carter. Yaaass!
++ I've finally been listening to the Hamilton soundtrack, and it's absolutely fantastic just as everyone says it is. I love that it's a historical hip-hop Broadway musical, the cast made of entirely of POC (playing the Founding Fathers, no less!), and that it's become so successful and gotten critical acclaim in such a short amount of time since it debuted. I highly recommend everyone start listening to it if you haven't already, because it's just so damn good.