01. I was gifted surprise tickets to an advanced screening of Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, my first advanced screening ever and it was a lovely experience and I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunity.
02. Because of Fantastic Beasts, I was introduced to Colin Farrell. No explanation needed other than, yes please and thank you. (◕‿◕)♡
03. Also, Percival Graves. ♥ ♥ ♥
04. Getting back into my swimming routine, which I unfortunately took time off from for a brief period of time for personal reasons, something I regretted. But getting back into it reminded me just how much I love swimming.
05. YouTubers, particularly (but not limited to): Markiplier, Game Grumps, Nikki Limo, Lilly Singh and The Gabbie Show. I know it may sound ridiculous to anyone who doesn't keep up with this kind of stuff, but I've been following YouTubers for several years now and these are just a few of the people who I've been following that entertain and bring me joy. They make me laugh and are genuinely awesome individuals who are just doing what they love, and I often get inspired by them.
06. LEGO video games. They're simplistic, but fun, adorable and addictive.
07. Deadpool, for introducing me to everything Deadpool.
08. Fandom, for being my main source of escapism during this rough year. It's always my source of escapism, immersing myself into a fictional world or getting attached to certain characters or loving certain pairings, communicating with like-minded people about these things, but this year it particular I really needed it and it has kept me mostly sane through the difficult times.
09. Not just the beautiful story of Carmilla wrapping up its third and final season (with the upcoming feature film later in 2017), but hearing Natasha Negovanlis and Elise Bauman singing their acoustic rendition of the theme song, "Love Will Have Its Sacrifices", was something absolutely special and magical.
10. Online friendships. Connecting with people. I love you all and I wouldn't be here without your love and support throughout the years. ♥
11. Went to Disneyland over the summer and got to visit with my aunt and some of my cousins, who I haven't seen in quite some time.
So, my lovely flist, what made you happy in 2016?